PM Imran leaves for Davos to attend World Economic Forum, expected to meet President Trump
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday flew to Switzerland to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos at the invitation of Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of WEF.
The thematic focus of this session is on, "Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World."
Two key highlights of the visit include the Prime Minister's keynote address at the World Economic Forum's Special Session and his interaction at the Pakistan Strategy Dialogue with CEOs and corporate leaders.
On the sidelines, the Prime Minister will hold bilateral meetings with several world leaders including the US President Donald Trump.
Several meetings are also scheduled with a wide range of corporate, business, technology and finance executives and representatives of international financial institutions.
Imran Khan will also speak to senior international media persons and editors during a session with the Forum's International Media Council.
Throughout his engagements at Davos, the prime minister will share Pakistan’s vision and achievements in the areas of the economy, peace and stability, trade, business and investment opportunities.
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab approves Ravi River Front Urban Development project12:40 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- TMF leads in online teaching system through its LMS DASHBOARD & ...12:34 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020