'Come with me if you want to live' says Arnold after receiving COVID-19 vaccine shot
The Hollywood’s evergreen ‘Terminator’, Arnold Schwarzenegger, got vaccinated for the COVID-19 on Wednesday at the Dogder Stadium. He shared a video of himself getting the vaccine on his official Instagram account.
The former California governor also encouraged the ones eligible to get the vaccine, using this lighthearted video. Arnold used his famous movie lines to caption the post. He wittingly wrote, “Today was a good day. I have never been happier to wait in a line. If you’re eligible, join me and sign up to get your vaccine. Come with me if you want to live!”
View this post on Instagram
In this video, Schwarzenegger can be seen sitting in the passenger seat of an SUV while a medical worker injects him his vaccine. The 73-year-old actor used his iconic dialogue from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day, ‘come with me if you want to live!’. When the medical staffer injects him he says ‘Put that needle down!’ referring to his lines in Jingle All The Way.
Arnold Schwarzenegger feels ‘fantastic’ after ... 12:23 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
Arnold Schwarzenegger says he is feeling "fantastic" after having a heart surgery for the second time in two years. ...
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021