PCB plans for Quaid-e-Azam Trophy in coming months
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is planning to organise the country's top first class tournament Quaid-e-Azam Trophy during the coming months, under a bio-secure environment due to coronavirus threat.
According to a media report, PCB spokesman said that two cities will be finalized from Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi for organizing first class and second XI events from late September or early October this year.
He said that coronavirus threat is not time barred so we have to work around it with prescribed SOPs.
He said that new contracts of players, with recently drafted categories, will be announced after final formation of six regional teams.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020