PCB plans for Quaid-e-Azam Trophy in coming months
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is planning to organise the country's top first class tournament Quaid-e-Azam Trophy during the coming months, under a bio-secure environment due to coronavirus threat.
According to a media report, PCB spokesman said that two cities will be finalized from Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi for organizing first class and second XI events from late September or early October this year.
He said that coronavirus threat is not time barred so we have to work around it with prescribed SOPs.
He said that new contracts of players, with recently drafted categories, will be announced after final formation of six regional teams.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021