Strings | Bilal Maqsood contracts coronavirus
KARACHI – Bilal Maqsood, the lead singer of Pakistani pop band Strings, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
During a Q&A session on Instagram Sunday, Bilal revealed that he has tested positive for the virus.
"I've tested positive, but we are all fine," he replied to a fan's question about the family's health.
The 49-year-old musician is the son of Pakistan's legendary scriptwriter Anwar Maqsood.
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi's meetup stresses promotion of skill-based ...08:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Complete tax details 2018 of Pakistani MPs08:22 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan turns down India’s call for allowing Queen’s Counsel in ...08:09 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR unveils tax details 2018 of parliamentarians, CMs07:58 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020