Strings | Bilal Maqsood contracts coronavirus
KARACHI – Bilal Maqsood, the lead singer of Pakistani pop band Strings, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
During a Q&A session on Instagram Sunday, Bilal revealed that he has tested positive for the virus.
"I've tested positive, but we are all fine," he replied to a fan's question about the family's health.
The 49-year-old musician is the son of Pakistan's legendary scriptwriter Anwar Maqsood.
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- 'ECNEC approves four projects of Rs289 bln'04:56 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- China test fires new ‘world-leading’ helicopter missile02:58 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir’s mehndi moments will melt your heart12:27 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020