Strings | Bilal Maqsood contracts coronavirus
KARACHI – Bilal Maqsood, the lead singer of Pakistani pop band Strings, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
During a Q&A session on Instagram Sunday, Bilal revealed that he has tested positive for the virus.
"I've tested positive, but we are all fine," he replied to a fan's question about the family's health.
The 49-year-old musician is the son of Pakistan's legendary scriptwriter Anwar Maqsood.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022