Mahira Khan is speaking up about harassment and trolls
She proved to be a normal girl just like us as she talked about trolls and harassment while working in an industry and society which is male dominating. She talked about how harassment is not only present in Pakistan but it is an international epidemic. She encourages people to use the platforms they have for something positive and constructive so there is a real change in not only the people but also the society.
She talked about how trolling is a last year thing but she accepts how it is still present online but they are only a bunch of nameless, faceless people who are bored and have got nothing better to do. (TRUE THAT!). She aced her conversation by telling how only she can feed them and make them grow but people can think whatever they want to as she will do what she feels is the best. (YOU GO GIRL!).
You want a 101 on feminism? Follow Mahira Khan and you will know what feminism is and how all this time her roles have been depicting struggles faced by females and how they have been fighting back.
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PIA to operate chartered flights to UK after Pakistan taken off ...11:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021