Four coronavirus cases reported in IoJ&K
SRINAGAR - In Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir State (IOJ&K), a total of 3,330 travelers and persons in contact with suspected cases have been enlisted for observation after four cases have tested positive in the disputed territory.
According to a report on novel coronavirus (COVID-19), 2,465 persons have been kept under home quarantine while as 44 are in hospital quarantine in the state.
The report continued that the persons who are under home surveillance stand at 416 while as 405 persons have completed their 28-day surveillance period.
Quoting the Bulletin the report further said 186 samples have been sent for testing of which 178 tested as negative and only four cases have tested positive, so far, it added.
People have been appealed that any person with travel history to COVID-19 affected countries or person in contact with such a traveler, whether they were having symptoms or not, must remain in 14 days home quarantine.
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital after ...03:20 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019