Both captains hopeful as Pak-Zim T20 series trophy unveiled
Pakistan Skipper Shahid Afridi and Zimbabwe Captain Elton Chigumbura were present on the occasion and posed with the trophy one day before the series starts.
Afridi, while talking to media, said he wants to try various combinations before the T20 World Cup so that best performers may get selected for the mega event.
He added that he was really happy for the return of international cricket to Pakistan after six years.
Chigumbura, the Zimbabwe captain, extended his hope that players will try to perform good against Pakistan. “Pakistan is one of the strongest T20 teams,” he said while answering a question.
Pakistan and Zimbabwe are scheduled to play two T20 matches on May 22 and 24 as part of the series that is going to restore the international cricket in Pakistan.
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021