Three hanged till death in Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan jails
In Gujranwala, two executions were scheduled for today; however, convict Amjad’s hanging was stayed owing to a compromise deal was reached between the litigant sides.
The other convict, Aijaz alias Jajji was hanged at the gallows early this morning. He killed Ghulam Rasool who demanded his money back from him.
In Faisalabad, two hangings were scheduled today; however, convicted prisoner, Abid’s hanging has been delayed for a day after his family members produced a stay order from the court.
Another death row prisoner, Shaukat Masih breathed his last at the gallows in a Faisalabad’s jail. The convict was proved guilty of Nadeem Masih’s murder.
In Multan, a death house inmate, Abbas, was executed for twin murders. He killed two people over land dispute in 1996.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021