Electricity unit price reduced by Rs 4.42
The customers consuming as many as 50 units per month would not be able to enjoy to the price cut.
According to Nepra, the price cut is the result of the fuel adjustment which was done in February. All the cities except Karachi would get at least Rs 25 billion relief.
The distribution companies have been directed to allocate the price cut in the May billings.
The authorities said that for the first time record price cut has been implemented due to reduction in prices of the furnace oil.
In February, the distribution companies sold at least Rs 5.75 billion units of electricity.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021