Four condemned prisoners hanged in Lahore, Sahiwal
Two condemned prisoners were sent to gallows at Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat Jail at this daybreak. Convict, Rizwan, murdered the son of Magnate Abid in 2006.
Another convict, Muazzam Iqbal assassinated a man, Iqbal in 1995.
In Sahiwal also, a convicted criminal on death row, Zahid, has been executed at the central jail. Zahid killed a policeman, Fida Hussain in 2001.
Bahawalpur’s central jail also witnessed a condemned murderer, Nazeer Ahmed, hang at the gallows till death. The yardbird took life of his fellow over a sport dispute.
- Mohammad Jasem Alwazzan on what a perfectly captured photo entails07:11 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Pakistan issues guidelines for holding Eid prayers amid COVID-19 surge06:08 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Israeli violence against Palestinians; welcomes ...05:45 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Punjab to vaccinate journalists against Covid-19 after Eid05:17 PM | 11 May, 2021
- At least 9 dead, dozens injured in Russia school shooting05:00 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Twitter trolls Fawad Chaudhry as he wants state emblem changed04:11 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Lollywood diva Meera Jee turns 4403:26 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Sheheryar Munawar faces severe criticism over dressing at a game show02:40 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021