Saba Qamar launches YouTube channel with ‘Isolation’ video, and it’s truly aesthetic!
Back in the day, A-listers rarely put their personal interests on display, but in this time of isolation and an era where Instagram and YouTube exist, that’s no longer the case.
After sharing teasers for weeks, actor Saba Qamar has finally launched her YouTube channel.
The first episode, written by Qamar herself, is out and it's titled Isolation.
The video starts off with a glimpse of Qamar’s bustling life before the quarantine.
Directed by Shiraz Malik, the video takes on Qamar’s activities in in isolation and how living in the moment is just as important important as focusing on what is coming next.
Later in the video, Saba sheds light upon existential questions and harsh realities, detailing how everyone has always been in rush to get somewhere but here we are now, feeling like life has just come to a halt.
“This is a lesson for everyone" says Qamar. "Consider it charity for the undeserving like you and I. When this hurricane rests, when people reunite, somehow this phase passes, then there will be no regrets. Remember this lesson."
Saba Qamar is truly a woman of many talents as we are impressed to see her venture beyond acting and produce something substantial. Can’t wait to see what more the actor has in store for us!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020