Pakistan qualifies for ICC Champions Trophy
West Indian Cricket Board knocked the Indian Cricket Board’s door to qualify for Champions Trophy but both boards failed to make a decision to organize a cricket series between two sides because of India’s busy schedule.
Only top 8 ranked teams in ICC can play for Champions league.
Pakistan got 8th position in ICC rankings by defeating Sri Lanka last month, thenewstribe reported.
But West Indies could come up to no.8 slot by playing matches with any other country.
Now West Indian media has revealed that their cricket Board has failed to organize a series against any team which resulted that they are now out of the Champions Trophy.
It is to be mentioned that qualifying deadline for Champions Trophy is 30th September but Pakistan has qualified for the Trophy as West Indies has no ODI cricket scheduled against any cricketing side.
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- At least 174 dead, hundreds injured amid deadly stampede at ...02:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022