Dwayne Johnson ranked highest earning male actor of the year
LOS ANGELES - Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has topped the Forbes’ list of highest-paid male actors of 2019 Wednesday, as he raked in a total income of $89.4 million over the past year.
The 47-year-old movie star will earn an upfront salary of up to $23.5 million for “Jumanji: Next Level” — making the film his highest paycheck yet — and also commands up to 15% from the first “Jumanji” film which grossed $962.1 million worldwide in 2017.
The Rock takes in $700,000 per episode of HBO show “Ballers” and earns seven figures in royalties from clothing brand Under Armour.
Johnson also took the title of the highest-paid actor in 2016 but he came in second place in 2017 and in 2018.
The Rock marries longtime girlfriend Lauren ... 10:48 AM | 20 Aug, 2019
HAWAII - The Hollywood Dwayne Johnson aka the Rock has married his longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian in Hawaii on ...
Trailing behind Johnson in second place this year was Chris Hemsworth who earned $76.4 million and in third came Robert Downey Jr. who took in $66 million.
Others listed in the top 10 highest-paid actors this year included Akshay Kumar ($65 million), Jackie Chan ($58 million), Bradley Cooper ($57 million), Adam Sandler ($57 million), Chris Evans ($43.5 million), Paul Rudd ($41 million), and Will Smith ($35 million).
- Funeral of Saudi Prince Saud bin Abdullah today in Riyadh04:38 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- SC to hear PSM case on June 901:40 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020