Speedy completion of CPEC Phase-II Pakistan’s top priority: FM Qureshi
HAINAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that timely and speedy completion of projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Phase-II is one of our top priorities.
During a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Hainan, the Foreign Minister said leaderships of Pakistan and China are committed to further strengthen the everlasting friendship and promoting bilateral cooperation in various fields.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi apprised his Chinese counterpart about grave human rights violations committed by India in occupied Jammu and Kashmir, calling India's Hindutva policy a threat to peace and stability for the entire region.
Both the dignitaries also discussed bilateral relations, law and order situation in the region and CPEC.
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020