Speedy completion of CPEC Phase-II Pakistan’s top priority: FM Qureshi
HAINAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that timely and speedy completion of projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Phase-II is one of our top priorities.
During a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Hainan, the Foreign Minister said leaderships of Pakistan and China are committed to further strengthen the everlasting friendship and promoting bilateral cooperation in various fields.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi apprised his Chinese counterpart about grave human rights violations committed by India in occupied Jammu and Kashmir, calling India's Hindutva policy a threat to peace and stability for the entire region.
Both the dignitaries also discussed bilateral relations, law and order situation in the region and CPEC.
- Babar Azam adds another feather to cap; becomes second fastest 6,000 ...10:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-11-Updated ...09:55 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan records 5,050 new Covid-19 cases, 114 deaths in a day09:44 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PML-N’s Nosheen Iftikhar drubs PTI’s Malhi in NA-75 Daska by-poll09:30 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 11 April 202108:52 AM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani drama to be aired in Turkey soon, says Faisal Javed Khan10:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Alam wants to work with Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat after ...07:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Meera debunks rumours about her mental state03:51 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021