Zuhaib Shaikh targets Bilal Lashari for plagiarising Maula Jatt's storyline
KARACHI - The first trailer of Pakistani film The Legend of Maula Jatt is finally out. The trailer was getting a great response by the viewers and people seemed to be waiting excitedly for the remake of the Pakistani classic hit of the 1970s.
However, social media user, Zuhaib Shaikh is disappointed. He shared his story in a recent Facebook post.
Shaikh mentioned that Bilal Lashari had copied his storyline and treatments which he had done in 2012-2015.
Zuhaib has written an elaborate post in which he shared how unethically writers are treated in the Pakistani showbiz industry.
He also mentioned that the writers are not being paid on time, and expressed disappointment that their work was plagiarised without taking any permission.
He further stated that he is not going to take any legal action until the movie is released. Zuhaib stated that he is in the process of approaching the court for justice.
Here is the post:
As soon as Zuhaib shared the post, people shared pouring in their thoughts:
In 2014, Bilal Lashari announced that he would be directing Maula Jatt saying: "This will be my take on Gandasa films which are blamed for the death of Lollywood. I think the Gandasa genre was a missed opportunity for Pakistani cinema, and what better choice to utilize it then by paying homage to the cult classic Maula Jatt."
Till now Bilal Lashari has not responded to Zuhaib's claims and we are waiting for the response from the other side. Stay tuned for more updates.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020