How to greet passengers at airports? FIA issues instructions for immigration staff after complaints
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Sunday issued instructions for immigration staff performing duties at airports in the country about dealing the passengers after receiving the complaints of misbehave.
The federal government has taken notice of the alleged misbehaviour by immigration staff after receiving complaints on the Pakistan Citizen Portal.
According to the directives, immigration staff at airports have been instructed to greet passengers by saying 'Good Morning' and 'Good Evening' when they arrive at the immigration section.
The staff has als been directed not to misbehave or be rude to passengers in any way. The FIA has warned of stern action against official found involved in misappropriate behavviour with passengers.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019