Nouman Ijaz to make cinematic comeback in Pakistani cinema with ‘Maidaan’
Ijaz will be playing the character of a coach to 12 street children who come together for the ‘Street Child World Cup’ that took place in Brazil three years ago. 'Shuffler Films' by Waqas Rizvi and Gohar Rasheed' are the producers of this film.
The film is going to involve new demand experimentation and new ideas, instead of cliche romance or comedy. Nauman believes that it might take more than a decade to establish a viable film industry in Pakistan.
“What tempted me to do Maidaan was quite honestly, the subject. It is our genre. It is a film being made out of a reason. It offers something substantial," said Nouman Ijaz.
Maidaan is currently in the pre-production phase and is slated to go on floors early summer.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022