AIOU announces schedule of its merit-based admissions spring 2018
The last date for admission is March 5. The programs offered on merit-based include Ph.D, MS/M.Phil/M.Sc(Honors), COL (Commonwealth of Learning) MBA/MPA, BS programs, M.Sc (Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Sociology, Microbiology, EPM, Mass Communication, Sustainable Environmental Design, Environmental Science and Botany).
All those interested in admission to these programs have been advised to send their application form directly to the concerned department without admission fee before the stipulated date.
Admission forms/Prospectus of these programs can also be downloaded from the university’s official website.
Test/interview for the admission would be held on 15 to 25 April which will be intimated by the concerned department. Merit list would be displayed at the University’s website on 30th April.-Online
- Pakistan administers over 1 million COVID vaccines in a day12:48 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021