Bahauddin Zakariya University teacher fired for harassing female student
MULTAN - Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) has dismissed one of its teacher for harassing a female student, local media reported on Tuesday.
The victim, who is also disabled, had filed a complaint against Assistant Professor Dr Numan Wasif leveling the allegations of harassment and blackmailing.
The varsity administration, later, formed an inquiry committee to probe the matter. The probe team found the allegation true after examining the evidence and recommended termination of the accused.
BZU registrar has issued a notification regarding the dismissal of Dr Nauman Wasif.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019