Pakistan develops electronic voting machine for transparent elections (VIDEO)
ISLAMABAD – The National Institute of Electronics has developed the electronic voting machine as the incumbent government was making efforts to ensure transparency in next general elections.
Briefing about the machine, Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary said the machine is comprised of two parts one representing election symbols while the other part will be with the presiding officer.
He said when a voter goes in to cast his vote, the presiding officer allows him to cast the vote.
- Five FC soldiers martyred in Sibi terrorist attack11:45 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan got $1 billion loan from China last month10:41 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021