Pakistan, Russia to set up joint science foundation
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani and Russian authorities have agreed to establish the joint science foundation.
The agreement reached during meeting with Russian’s Minister of Education and Science Almazbek Beishenaliev, who is in Pakistan on official visit, and Higher Education Commission Director Dr. Tariq Banuri.
He also held a meeting with Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood. Both high ups also agreed on facilitation of academic mobility between universities of Kyrgyzstan and Pakistan.
They also reached an agreement to exchange experience in education sector. Kyrgyzstan will share its experience in online learning.
Meanwhile, situation of students from Pakistan in Kyrgyzstan was discussed with Federal Minister for National Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Dr. Faisal Sultan.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 June 202109:57 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021