Pakistan, Russia to set up joint science foundation
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani and Russian authorities have agreed to establish the joint science foundation.
The agreement reached during meeting with Russian’s Minister of Education and Science Almazbek Beishenaliev, who is in Pakistan on official visit, and Higher Education Commission Director Dr. Tariq Banuri.
He also held a meeting with Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood. Both high ups also agreed on facilitation of academic mobility between universities of Kyrgyzstan and Pakistan.
They also reached an agreement to exchange experience in education sector. Kyrgyzstan will share its experience in online learning.
Meanwhile, situation of students from Pakistan in Kyrgyzstan was discussed with Federal Minister for National Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Dr. Faisal Sultan.
- NBP closes one of four Bangladesh branches11:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021