Punjab launches Rehmat-ullil-Aalamin Scholarship Program
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar on Monday launched Rehmat-ullil-Aalamin (PBUH) Scholarship Program for deserving bright students in the province.
The provincial government has allocated a fund of Rs1 billion for the program, which is a revolutionary measure to assist deserving students.
He said that students can submit their applications through an online system.
پنجاب بھر کے ہونہار و مستحق طلبا و طالبات کے لئے رحمت اللعالمین ؐ سکالر شپ پروگرام آغاز: وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب @UsmanAKBuzdar کا رحمت اللعالمینؐ سکالر شپ کے اجراء کے موقع پر منعقدہ تقریب سے خطاب pic.twitter.com/4conSNwwN1— Government of Punjab (@GovtofPunjabPK) February 22, 2021
He said that students' particulars will be checked online and scholarships will be transferred to students through banking channels.
The chief minister said that the fund for this Program will be enhanced every year.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021