Punjab launches Rehmat-ullil-Aalamin Scholarship Program
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar on Monday launched Rehmat-ullil-Aalamin (PBUH) Scholarship Program for deserving bright students in the province.
The provincial government has allocated a fund of Rs1 billion for the program, which is a revolutionary measure to assist deserving students.
He said that students can submit their applications through an online system.
پنجاب بھر کے ہونہار و مستحق طلبا و طالبات کے لئے رحمت اللعالمین ؐ سکالر شپ پروگرام آغاز: وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب @UsmanAKBuzdar کا رحمت اللعالمینؐ سکالر شپ کے اجراء کے موقع پر منعقدہ تقریب سے خطاب pic.twitter.com/4conSNwwN1— Government of Punjab (@GovtofPunjabPK) February 22, 2021
He said that students' particulars will be checked online and scholarships will be transferred to students through banking channels.
The chief minister said that the fund for this Program will be enhanced every year.
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021