Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan
MULTAN – A senior psychologist killed his daughter, who was also a doctor by profession, over domestic dispute before committing suicide on Friday.
Dr Azhar shot dead Aleeza Haider and killed himself with the same weapon at his house located in Justice Hameed Colony.
Police and forensic times have reached the site to collect evidence while probe has been launched into the matter.
The bodies of the deceased have been shifted to Nishtar Hospital for postmortem.
Rawalpindi teenager kills elder siblings, ... 03:28 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
RAWALPINDI – A 15-year-old boy, student of ninth grade, killed two elder siblings and critically injured mother ...
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- FIA arrests Hyderabad man for sharing immoral videos of a girl on ...12:06 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Arnab Goswami ridiculed for claiming Pak Army officers’ presence on ...11:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan sends 13 truckloads of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan10:35 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021