Kentucky man sues himself and wins $30,000
And astonishingly, it will not cost him a cent because all the money he won comes from his insurance company, the South China Morning Post reported.
Larry Rutman, of Owensboro, was awarded the windfall after a court determined he 'caused body damage through negligence and carelessness'.
"I paid all that insurance for a long time just in case something unforeseen like this ever happened," Mr Rutman said.
After the accident - which Mr Rutman claims affected his memory and made him oversexed - he was planning to sue the boomerang manufacturer until his lawyer advised him against it.
- Pakistan summons Indian diplomat over framing of fabricated charges ...04:10 PM | 19 May, 2022
- SC bans transfers, postings in high profile cases02:24 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Youme-e-Takbir’ – Pakistan announces 10-day celebrations to ...01:49 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Mathira’s new bold photo at beach sets internet on fire05:12 PM | 18 May, 2022
- Sajal Aly drops the cutest throwback picture with sister Saboor Aly11:14 PM | 18 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022