Nadia Khan dishes in on concept of marriage
While having a candid talk with the show host Wasim Badami, Khan had said that many men can’t stand successful women not just in Pakistan but across the world.
She also emphasized on the fact that marriage is a part of life, not a life while saying that “Marriage is a chapter of life and not everything.”
Nadia Khan is accredited with starting the trend of morning shows in Pakistan. The host said that she is sceptical why morning shows are shutting down in the country. “There are limited morning show options when I switch on the TV in the morning,” she added.
Here is the video clip:
Apart from marriage, Khan was also being asked if she has any regrets about conducting her morning show the way she did to which she responded that she never had to issue clarifications or apologize for the content aired on her show.
Khan spoke highly of Good Morning Pakistan’s morning show host Nida Yasir and said she can relate to her in many ways. She also mentioned that her favourite morning show host is, however, Sahir Lodhi because he makes her laugh.
In the past, Nadia Khan has hosted ARY Digital’s morning show 'Breakfast with Nadia' which went on air in 2003. In 2005, Khan made a comeback to acting and appeared in the ARY Digital soap serial called Koi To Ho.
On 31 March 2012, the Nadia Khan Show returned to Geo TV as a night-time talk show. She resumed anchoring with a brief year-long run from 2015 to 2016 of her morning show on Geo TV.
Currently, Khan is hosting Croron Mein Khel, a popular game show being on-aired on BOL Entertainment.
Liked the story? Let us know your views in the comments section below.
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani ace climber Shehroze Kashif rues lack of support after ...06:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Govt to issue red notice to bring back Farah Khan, husband from Dubai06:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022