Asif Ali Zardari’s mother passes away in Karachi
Former Pakistani President and PPP leader Asif Zardari’s mother, Zarine Ara, passed away in Karachi on Wednesday.
The deceased was Hakim Ali Zardari's second wife and grandmother of Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto.
Reports in the media said the deceased was undergoing medical treatment at a local hospital for several weeks.
Earlier, Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari canceled his visit to Lahore due to the deteriorating health of his grandmother.
More to follow…
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- At least two dead, several injured as violence mars Sindh local govt ...05:44 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa dance their heart out on ‘Loota Re’ ...03:00 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022