Former CJP Iftikhar Chaudhry, son Arsalan face embarrassment at airport for breaking queue
Reportedly, a person thought to be a Pakistani instructed the duo not to push in the queue and to go back.
Arslan Iftikhar in a vehement tone replied that an announcement was made for those travelling on business class.
The individual then advised Arslan not to join the queue and talk to the official at airport counter.
Initially, Arslan Iftikhar, who was holding passports in his hands stood his ground and argued that he was travelling on business class.
But laterwards, Iftikhar Chaudhry intervened and said 'doesn't matter' while going back to the original queue designated for commuters.
Iftikhar Chaudhry was elevated to the Supreme Court on February 4, 2000 and appointed as the Chief Justice on June 30, 2005.
He completed his tenure on December 11, 2013 and then launched his own political party 'Pakistan Justice Democratic Critic Party (PJDCP)'.
- PSL6, Match 8 – Karachi Kings to face Multan Sultans today11:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- ‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 as tribute to PAF's ...09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021