Woman in viral motorway video booked for misbehaving with policemen
PESHAWAR - Police have registered a case against a woman, who was spotted in a viral video misbehaving with a policemen at Hazara Motorway earlier this month.
The woman, who claimed to be wife of a government official in the video, has been described as an unidentified person in the FIR.
The FIR has been lodged on the complaint of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Aurangzaib Khan at City policy station in Mansehra. She has been accused of threatening the police officials and interfering in state matters.
Social media users had lashed out at the woman for his attitude after her video went viral.
- COVID-19 – Pakistan announces to allow indoor dinning, weddings in ...10:01 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Twitteratis react after world’s largest stadium renamed after ...09:37 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 6 - Karachi Kings set huge target of 197-run for ...09:01 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Karachi Kings’ Babar and Sharjeel set highest opening partnership ...08:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem discusses bilateral cooperation with UAE top ...08:16 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Shaniera Akram reminds netizens to 'Pawri' with their masks on02:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021