Woman who spotted misbehaving with policemen at motorway in viral video booked
PESHAWAR - Police have registered a case against a woman, who was spotted in a viral video misbehaving with a policemen at Hazara Motorway earlier this month.
The woman, who claimed to be wife of a government official in the video, has been described as an unidentified person in the FIR.
The FIR has been lodged on the complaint of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Aurangzaib Khan at City policy station in Mansehra. She has been accused of threatening the police officials and interfering in state matters.
Social media users had lashed out at the woman for his attitude after her video went viral.
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Chinese young man devotes three years to improving rice production in ...07:06 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 68,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,441 confirmed ...07:03 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Gulf Air starts flights from Pakistan after suspension of three months06:39 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First bulk cargo ship reaches at Gwadar port: Asim Bajwa05:46 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020