Indian forces gun down one more youth in held Kashmir death toll escalate to 111
The 22-year-old, Javed Ahmad Mir, was killed after sustaining head injury with one of the teargas shells fired by the police to disperse protesters in Nasrullahpora area of the district.
Local residents said that policemen resorted to heavy teargas shelling and aerial firing to disperse the local youth who were protesting peacefully.
The local residents said that Javed Ahmed was a first-year college student and was also working at a sawmill to help his family.
One of the shells hit Javed Ahmed on the head and injured him seriously,” they said.
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shariat court declares Swara 'un-Islamic'11:45 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Indian Muslim teacher sacked for ‘celebrating’ Pakistan’s ...11:05 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Samsung Electronics kicks off ‘Samsung Week’ with exceptional ...10:42 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Asif, Malik guide Pakistan to seal 5-wicket victory against ...10:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021