Indian forces gun down one more youth in held Kashmir death toll escalate to 111
The 22-year-old, Javed Ahmad Mir, was killed after sustaining head injury with one of the teargas shells fired by the police to disperse protesters in Nasrullahpora area of the district.
Local residents said that policemen resorted to heavy teargas shelling and aerial firing to disperse the local youth who were protesting peacefully.
The local residents said that Javed Ahmed was a first-year college student and was also working at a sawmill to help his family.
One of the shells hit Javed Ahmed on the head and injured him seriously,” they said.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021