PM Imran emphasized on integration of neglected areas, says Asim Bajwa
ISLAMABAD - Chairman China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority and Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting Asim Saleem Bajwa said that that Prime Minister Imran Khan has emphasized to focus on integration of remote and earlier neglected areas.
In a tweet today (Tuesday), Asim Saleem Bajwa announced that three border markets have been approved as pilot project in Mand and Gabd in Balochistan and Shaheedano Dand in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).
Integrate Remote areas:PM emphasised focus on earlier neglected areas.Out of approved 18, 3 border markets approved as pilot project;Mand&Gabd in Balochistan&ShaheedanoDan in KP,Will transform local economies,check smuggling&formalise trade with neighbours #PakistanMovingForward pic.twitter.com/24NqPJ8Uyg— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) September 22, 2020
He said that these projects will transform local economics, check smuggling and formalize trade with neighboring countries.
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 magnitude earthquake hits Alaska ...03:34 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- UN stockpiling billion syringes for Covid-19 vaccine11:50 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Punjab govt finds Ramazan Bazaar-type solution to beat inflation10:59 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM’s special aide Sania Nishtar tests positive for coronavirus09:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Eid Miladun Nabi — PIA announces special discount on flights for ...08:47 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020