Outgoing Chinese ambassador Yao Jing receives Hilal-e-Pakistan award – VIDEO
ISLAMABAD – President Dr. Arif Alvi has conferred Hilal-e-Pakistan award on outgoing Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing in recognition of his efforts for further strengthening Pakistan-China relationship in diverse fields.
The special investiture ceremony was held at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad on Tuesday.
In recognition of the services made by the outgoing Chinese Ambassador for improving Pakistan-China relations, President Dr. Arif Alvi conferred the Award of Hilal-e-Pakistan on Mr. Yao Jing at a special investiture ceremony, today. pic.twitter.com/qyzSUvDT6C— The President of Pakistan (@PresOfPakistan) September 22, 2020
Yao Jing has served from October 2017 to September 2020 in Islamabad.
- Stampede kills at least 15 near Pakistani consulate in ...12:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India hands back strayed Chinese soldier in Himalayan11:54 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sindh police officers applied leaves on Bilawal House directions: ...11:34 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sana Javed and Umair Jaswal tie the knot10:23 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- IHOP opens its first-ever branch in Karachi's Khayaban-e-Shahbaz09:54 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020