Meesha Shafi served with legal notice from Ali Zafar
As per the notice, Meesha has two weeks to issue an apology on electronic media to Ali Zafar or she will have a defamation suit filed against her for 1 billion PKR.
According to Ali Zafar's legal counsel, Advocate Ali Sibtain Fazli, further proceedings regarding the case would be conveyed to the media as the case progresses.
Earlier reports suggested that the legal notice sent by Ali Zafar's team demanded an amount of 100 million PKR. Latest reports suggest that the legal notice demands 1 billion PKR (Rs. 100 crores).
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan looks forward to enhance ties with Europe Union, says COAS ...09:20 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Rawalpindi Ring Road scandal: Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM Imran’s ...08:28 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021