Mahira Khan, Saba Qamar make it to the ranks of 'Top Bollywood Debutantes 2017'
Mahira got her dubut role in 'Raees' opposite 'King of Bollywood' Shah Rukh Khan while Saba Qamar starred opposite Irrfan Khan for 'Hindi Medium'. Both the actresses have been lauded for their performances and loved by both Indian and Pakistani fans. Mahira has been ranked no. 1 in the list while Saba came third.
Film critic Anna MM Vetticad said about Mahira, "Mahira Khan – a star in Pakistan, a debutante here – is naturally easy before the camera playing the girlfriend of Raees and later his wife." Mahira Khan has also made it to the list of 50 Sexiest Asian Women 2017' by 'Eastern Eye'.
"Sometimes the co-actors become very important because your onscreen chemistry plays a vital role in the film. So when I saw her YouTube videos, I recommended her to the director and producer and they really liked her," Irrfan Khan had revealed about working with Saba.
Sajal Aly, who has worked with Sridevi on her debut film 'Mom' however did not make the cut. Which is surprising to say the least as her performance was very well reviewed by both critics and cinema audiences.
Congratulations to both the actors. Keep making us proud!
- Tiktok launches Urdu safety center in Pakistan04:11 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's interior minister visits Siachen, pays tribute to martyrs ...03:47 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021