Pakistan Army fully prepared to thwart any misadventure, says COAS Bajwa
Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa said on Monday that the armed forced are "fully prepared to thwart any misadventure" or aggression for the defence of the motherland.
Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa on Monday visited the Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, where he said that the armed forces are "fully prepared to thwart any misadventure" or aggression for the defence of the motherland.
Army chief stated this during his visit to the Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Jammu and Kashmir where India has recently resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violations apparently to cool down the internal escalation over the controversial citizenship bill.
COAS visited LOC, CMH Mzd. “Our quest for peace must never be misconstrued as weakness. There will never be a compromise on Kashmir whatever the cost. We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure/aggression for defence of our motherland”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/R0vUCzYD0q— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) December 23, 2019
Indian shelling caused loss of lives on Pakistan side, while retaliatory action by Pakistan Army inflicted heavy losses on the enemy.
"Our quest for peace must never be misconstrued as weakness," the army chief was quoted as saying in a tweet by the Inter-Services Public Relations director general.
"There will never be a compromise on Kashmir, whatever the cost. We are capable and fully prepared to thwart any misadventure/aggression for [the] defence of our motherland,"
ISPR footage showed the army chief also addressed troops stationed along the LoC, besides visiting patients at CMH.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020