Farogh Naseem to take oath as law minister again
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to appoint Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) leader Farogh Naseem as federal minister for law and justice for the third time.
An oath taking ceremony in this regard will be held at President House on Wednesday.
He had resigned on 1st June 2020, and presented his resignation to Prime Minister Imran Khan to represent the federal government regarding Justice Qazi Faez Isa's case in Supreme Court.
He had also resigned on 26 November 2019, and presented his resignation in federal cabinet to represent the government in a case regarding Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa's tenure extension in the Supreme Court.
On 29 November 2019, He was again sworn in as Federal Minister of Law and Justice in the federal cabinet of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
On 20 August 2018, he for the first time was sworn in as law minister in the federal cabinet of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Women's football team camp begins in Lahore01:20 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Abid Riaz off to Dubai to attend AIBA meeting12:55 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- MP Black, Remington qualify for Corps Commander Polo Cup main final12:31 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Waqar, Nasir Iqbal breeze into Combaxx 1st CNS All Pakistan Squash ...12:11 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022