Farogh Naseem to take oath as law minister again
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to appoint Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) leader Farogh Naseem as federal minister for law and justice for the third time.
An oath taking ceremony in this regard will be held at President House on Wednesday.
He had resigned on 1st June 2020, and presented his resignation to Prime Minister Imran Khan to represent the federal government regarding Justice Qazi Faez Isa's case in Supreme Court.
He had also resigned on 26 November 2019, and presented his resignation in federal cabinet to represent the government in a case regarding Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa's tenure extension in the Supreme Court.
On 29 November 2019, He was again sworn in as Federal Minister of Law and Justice in the federal cabinet of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
On 20 August 2018, he for the first time was sworn in as law minister in the federal cabinet of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020