A health expert explains why Saudi Arabia is the third laziest nation in the world
Dr Anwar Al Hashim, a health education specialist at King Saud Hospital in Riyadh, said Saudi Arabia has one of the highest rates of diabetes in the world, with nearly 3.5 million of its 30 million people suffering from the disease.
“Saudi Arabia ranks third in the world in terms of idleness. This is because of the idle lifestyle of people and their lack of exercise," he said adding that Saudi women were lazier than their male counterparts in Saudi Arabia and the other Arab countries.
Dr. Anwar advised people to walk regularly as walking stimulates blood circulation, controls diabetes and reduces cholesterol in the blood.
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PTI govt to lose another finance minister today08:08 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021