Wasim Akram due in Colombo to coach Sri Lankan fast bowlers
"50-year-old former left-arm quick will conduct training sessions for fast bowlers apart from addressing the coaching staff of Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC)", Island Cricket reported on Wednesday.
Akram will be the Guest of Honour during next week’s Dialog Cricket Awards.
Known as the 'Sultan of Swing', Wasim Akram is considered as the role model for the best fast bowler of next generation.
Earlier, there were rumours that the legendary bowler is being offered to become Pakistan coach. However, a PCB confirmation is yet to come.
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022