Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant on information
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has appointed Raoof Hassan as his special assistant on information days after Lt Gen (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa resigned from the post.
A notification issued by the Prime Minister’s House said that Hasan has been appointed in honorary capacity.
Raoof Hassan in brother of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s principal secretary Fawad Hassan Fawad, who is facing inquiries launched by National Accountability Bureau (NAB).
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- India wants escape from Kulbhushan Jadhav case: Pakistan09:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan likely to ban Rs25,000 prize bond08:50 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- World to witness last solar eclipse of 2020 on Dec 1408:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020