Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest
Pakistan’s legendary actor, Khalid Ahmad has once again made the nation proud as the veteran bagged the Best Actor award at the Harlem International Film Festival in New York for his recent performance in Sakina Samo’s feature film, Waiting.
Sakina Samo took to Instagram to announce the news to her followers.
“Khalid Ahmed Sahb wins the Best Actor award for ‘ ‘Waiting’ at the Harlem International Film Festival in New York. I am delighted for him. ♥️ Congratulations #khalidahmed sahb. Its the first international award to a Pakistani actor. Correct me if I’m wrong,” she wrote.
Scripted by Bee Gul, the cast of ‘Waiting’ includes Samina Ahmed, Kaif Ghaznavi, Raza Ali Abid and Adnan Jaffar.
Apart from being a remarkable actor, Ahmed is also a writer and director. He has written a few episodes of drama serial ‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’ and also directed dramas includinf ‘Daani’ and ‘Firdous Ki Dozakh.’
He was last seen in Asim Abbasi’s web series ‘Churails’.
Congratulations to Ahmed on his big win!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh police officers applied leaves on Bilawal House directions: ...11:34 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- UN expresses dismay at arrests of activists in India, restrictions on ...11:21 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Famous Na'at Khawan Mehboob Hamdani passes away in Lahore10:51 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- IHOP opens its first-ever branch in Karachi's Khayaban-e-Shahbaz09:54 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020