Mustafa Kamal's PSP to stage first rally at Bagh-e-Jinnah
All arrangements have been completed for the rally while heavy contingents of law enforcement agencies have been deployed at the procession site.
PSP founder Mustafa Kamal, who also served as former Karachi Mayor, has urged citizens to attend the rally to show their support towards new political party.
Talking to news men, he said that no one will now be trained to kill people, instead everybody will be brought closer to each other with the bond of love. Today's procession will be historic, he added.
Another party leader Anees Qaimkhani said that over half a million people will attend today's rally at Bagh-e-Jinnah. More people will also join Pak Sarzameen party in the rally, he claimed.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021