Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program: 146.47 mln requests received through 8171 SMS service
ISLAMABAD - A total of 146,472,638 SMS requests were received for assistance under the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program (Category 2) till the closure of 8171 SMS service.
This was revealed through the data shared by Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Sania Nishtar.
Out of total 144,861,825 requests received through valid SMS (a) and web (b) 139,197,626 requests were made through valid SMS and 5,664,199 through SMS.
The total number of unique Computerized National Identity Cards (CNICs) after removing duplication was 48,285,623 out of which 3, 801,883 CNICs were found ineligible in the first round due to having government jobs and high poverty score, 2,659,199 were invalid, 4,154,724 were of category-I beneficiaries, 4,000,000 were of Category-II beneficiaries and 33,669,817 were of Category-III beneficiaries.
Out of 33,669,817 CNICs of Category-III beneficiaries, a total of 13,703,489 cases were rejected while the verified list of 19,966,328 CNICs was being sent to the provinces to include these in the Category-III list by provinces.
Out of 13,703,489 rejected cases, 8,853,994 CNICs were rejected due to family duplication, 4,041,884 on the basis of wealth profiling analytics 682,208 due to high poverty score in the database, 23,918 due to high income documented by FBR, 12,864 on the basis of government employment, 88,621 for not verified CNICs.
Dr. Sania Nishtar said we are trying our most to be as transparent as possible and are sharing all information publicly.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020