FBR asked to reopen 556 resolved cases of Pakistan Citizen Portal
ISLAMABAD - The Prime Minister Office on Monday asked the Federal Board of Revenue to reopen 556 resolved complaints against it registered with the Pakistan Citizen Portal.
The report by FBR chairman on performance evaluation of FBR officials was received at Prime Minister Delivery Unit (PMDU) and was presented to Prime Minister Imran Khan, the PM Office said.
The PM Office urged the FBR to again resolve the complaints on merit and asked the FBR chairman to submit a report.
The report evaluated the dashboards of 68 officials, where 10 were given a warning over unsatisfactory performance.
Those reprimanded for poor performance included Member Customs Policy, Director General Customs Intelligence, Chief Collector Balochistan, Member Customs Operation, and Chief Commissioner Inland Revenue Faisalabad.
The FBR officials who were given appreciation include Member IT, Chief Management Inland Revenue, Chief Commissioners IR Rawalpindi, and Bahawalpur.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020