Aisam-ul-Haq ties the knot again
LAHORE - Pakistani tennis star Aisam-ul-Haq is a married man. He tied the knot with Sana Fayyaz in Lahore in a February 19 nikkah ceremony. According to PTV sports journalist Zeeshan Qayyum, the rukhsati will be held next month.
This is Haq’s second marriage after a short-lived relationship with Faha Makhdum in 2011. The 39-year-old is currently in France for the Terega Open Pau-Pyrenees.
It may be mentioned here that Aisam remained a top-10 doubles player in the world ranking with the highest singles.
He was the only Pakistani tennis player who reached the final of a Grand Slam, US Open mixed doubles and doubles in 2010.
Many congratulations to the couple from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- US confirms more than 100,000 infections of coronavirus cases11:37 AM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Govt arranges special flight to airlift stranded Pakistanis from ...10:19 AM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Chinese doctors’ team to arrive in Pakistan today to check spread ...09:32 AM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Pakistan establishes Command & Control Center set up for ...08:40 AM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Punjab govt decides to close grocery, general stores at 8pm10:12 PM | 27 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019