Aisam-ul-Haq ties the knot again
LAHORE - Pakistani tennis star Aisam-ul-Haq is a married man. He tied the knot with Sana Fayyaz in Lahore in a February 19 nikkah ceremony. According to PTV sports journalist Zeeshan Qayyum, the rukhsati will be held next month.
This is Haq’s second marriage after a short-lived relationship with Faha Makhdum in 2011. The 39-year-old is currently in France for the Terega Open Pau-Pyrenees.
It may be mentioned here that Aisam remained a top-10 doubles player in the world ranking with the highest singles.
He was the only Pakistani tennis player who reached the final of a Grand Slam, US Open mixed doubles and doubles in 2010.
Many congratulations to the couple from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020