At least five dead in Quetta LPG tanker blast
QUETTA – At least five people got killed after a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) tanker overturned in Quetta on wee hours of Monday.
According to media reports, the incident took place near Haji Camp area on the Western Bypass in Quetta.
Rescue officials rushed to the spot and shifted the injured to Bolan Medical College (BMC) Hospital's burn centre.
Three dead bodies were recovered at night and three were recovered in morning.
The officials have started investigations after collecting evidences from the incident place.
Meanwhile, A heavy crane was called to the site to remove the tanker from the road.
- COVID-19: 'Please don’t make videos of people receiving Ration', ...03:25 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019