At least five dead in Quetta LPG tanker blast
QUETTA – At least five people got killed after a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) tanker overturned in Quetta on wee hours of Monday.
According to media reports, the incident took place near Haji Camp area on the Western Bypass in Quetta.
Rescue officials rushed to the spot and shifted the injured to Bolan Medical College (BMC) Hospital's burn centre.
Three dead bodies were recovered at night and three were recovered in morning.
The officials have started investigations after collecting evidences from the incident place.
Meanwhile, A heavy crane was called to the site to remove the tanker from the road.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021