Fatima Effendi believes women "feel a sense of achievement"once they break someone else’s home
Sohail claimed that Haider has been cheating on her with model Nazish Jahangir who, on the other hand, has rubbished all allegations.
Either way, it has provoked Fatima Effendi Kanwar to speak about how women who get involved with married men should be held accountable as well.
Fatima posted a detailed note on Instagram, writing, “Just to put the message across. Men, let such women know you are happy with your wives. Do not degrade the mother of your children in front of the world. She left her life to start a new one with you. Women: Even if you are told by a married man that he is unhappy with his wife, don’t fall into the trap. If he wouldn’t be happy, he wouldn’t be living with her. If he can leave her for you, he can leave you for someone else.”
She added, “Not just men, the women need to be held accountable too. Women who approach married men. What has the world come to? I have always remained silent on this matter but today I need to say that being public figures, everyone knows me and my husband.”
Effendi also shared how her husband, actor Kanwar Arsalan, experienced being approached by multiple women as well. “He often tells me about days when women approach him at his workplace and try to lure him and even ask him to exchange numbers knowing that he is a married man with kids. He has shown me messages of women on social media accounts,” she revealed.
“Once when he snubbed a girl saying don’t you know I’m married, she replied saying I know but it doesn’t matter,” Effendi continued. “Being part of women groups on social media, I come across stories every day of women who are suffering because of women who try to break their homes by luring their husbands.”
The actor concluded, saying, “I feel like women these days feel a sense of achievement when they break another woman’s home, especially the one they know. This needs to stop.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Policy commitments made by Pakistan to get bailout package continue ...11:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- English Biscuit Manufacturers partners with Al Maya Group to ...10:46 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022