PM Imran vows to spend tax on public, renews calls to declare benami assets
In an interview to a private TV channel, the prime minister expressed that those seeking more time to declare assets should at least register themselves before the June 30 deadline.
'If we extend the deadline beyond June 30, it would give an impression that the government might bring another scheme,' the premier elaborated.
He expressed that it was impossible to get rid of debts without enduring difficulties adding that the tax amnesty scheme was not for public office holders and politicians.
Avail tax amnesty scheme to avoid troubles in ... 06:43 PM | 21 Jun, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has called on citizens to declare assets before the end of this month to take ...
'We are trying to increase the revenues and slash the expenditure,' the premier expressed adding that both the government and masses can make the scheme successful.
The premier expressed that the government tried to facilitate the underprivileged and businessmen in the budget 2019-20.
'I would take every possible step for the betterment of the country,' he vowed and added that he was neither a businessman nor a factory owner.
The premier also answered the questions of representatives of the chamber of commerce and industry via a telephonic link and sought suggestions to improve the scheme.
Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed that he saved Rs350 million incurred earlier on the Prime Minister Secretariat as part of the austerity drive.
'FBR needs to be reformed,' Imran Khan expressed and added that he would jointly devise a plan in this regard with FBR Chief, Shabbar Zaidi.
The premier reiterated that Pakistan would be made a welfare state so that it guards the interests of the weak.
'After assuming power, we have come to realize how much Allah has blessed this country,' the premier asserted during Geo news' transmission 'Pakistan Keliye Kar Daalo'.
- Pakistan’s CJCSC Gen Nadeem, Russian general discuss bilateral ...05:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021