PML-N’s Amir Muqam tests positive for coronavirus
SWAT – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) KP President Amir Muqam tested positive for coronavirus on Sunday, local media reported.
Muqam has quarantined himself at his residence and asked public and party workers for prayers.
The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 54,601, according to government data till Sunday noon.
The death toll related to COVID-19 has reached 1133, according to the National Command and Control Centre, while at least 17,198 patients have fully recovered.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has reported highest number of deaths, a total of 389, while Sindh and Punjab follow with 354 and 332 fatalities respectively. Balochistan has so far recorded 39 deaths; Islamabad, 14; Gilgit Baltistan, 4; and Azad Kashmir, 1.
The first two fatalities from COVID-19, as the illness is officially known, were reported in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on March 18 (Wednesday).
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020