JUI-F calls Opposition parties MPC on November 26
LAHORE - Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Fazlur Rehman has called opposition parties’ multiparty conference (MPC) on November 26 to discuss the next course of action against the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
According to media details, the JUI-F chief has contact Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) Ahsan Iqbal and Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and several other influential politicians to attend the MPC in a bid to reorganize political campaign for pressurizing the government.
During the meeting, the opposition parties will devise a new strategy in the light of recommendation made by opposition’s Rehbar Committee.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019