Karachi bans indoor dining services to contain Covid-19 surge
KARACHI – The Karachi administration on Monday announced new Covid-19 restrictions for restaurants to be imposed from Tuesday (today).
The new restrictions have been imposed in wake of a spike in fresh coronavirus cases across the city of Lights.
According to the details, Commissioner Karachi Iftikhar Ali Shallwani imposes ban on dining services in all Karachi restaurants and only open-air restaurants have been allowed to continue dine-in services.
Shallwani said that new restrictions will help in controlling the spread of the virus.
All deputy commissioners of the city have been directed to ensure the implementation of new instructions.
- Biden gets POTUS accounts, but 'couldn’t care less for Twitter ...11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021