Saudi Arabia to screen Pakistani drama Dhoop Kinare in Arabic
LAHORE - Pakistan’s old popular drama serial Dhoop Kinare will be aired in Saudi Arabia this year with Arabic dubbing. PTV will dub the drama. The agreement between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan was signed due to which Pakistan will provide its dramas to Saudi Arabia as a cultural exchange program.
Dhoop kinaray will be the first drama by Pakistan Television which will be dubbed for Saudi Arabia. Previously the Saudi and Middle East Television channels have bought rights of many dramas and dubbed them for their channels, for example, Koi chand rakh, Aesi hay tanhai, Suno chanda and Khaani but as a cultural exchange, it is happening for the first time that PTV will dub its drama for Arabic viewers.
To enhance cultural exchanges between the two countries, it was decided to form a Pak-Saudi ministerial committee on information and culture during the crown prince’s February visit. The two sides, he informed, were still working on that.
Classic TV serials Dhoop Kinare, Taanhaiyaan to ... 11:59 AM | 4 Apr, 2019
JEDDAH - Pakistan's state television has stated that country's most popular drama series Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaiyaan ...
We must say this drama never gets old and one always get entertained by watching it. Have you watched the classic TV serial?
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020