Saudi Arabia to screen Pakistani drama Dhoop Kinare in Arabic
LAHORE - Pakistan’s old popular drama serial Dhoop Kinare will be aired in Saudi Arabia this year with Arabic dubbing. PTV will dub the drama. The agreement between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan was signed due to which Pakistan will provide its dramas to Saudi Arabia as a cultural exchange program.
Dhoop kinaray will be the first drama by Pakistan Television which will be dubbed for Saudi Arabia. Previously the Saudi and Middle East Television channels have bought rights of many dramas and dubbed them for their channels, for example, Koi chand rakh, Aesi hay tanhai, Suno chanda and Khaani but as a cultural exchange, it is happening for the first time that PTV will dub its drama for Arabic viewers.
To enhance cultural exchanges between the two countries, it was decided to form a Pak-Saudi ministerial committee on information and culture during the crown prince’s February visit. The two sides, he informed, were still working on that.
Classic TV serials Dhoop Kinare, Taanhaiyaan to ... 11:59 AM | 4 Apr, 2019
JEDDAH - Pakistan's state television has stated that country's most popular drama series Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaiyaan ...
We must say this drama never gets old and one always get entertained by watching it. Have you watched the classic TV serial?
- PM Imran to reach Lahore on a day long visit on Sunday08:45 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran urges Pakistanis to come out in support of Kashmiris on Feb 508:19 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Khan terms change in UK travel advice great news for Pakistan11:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- A Smartphone that Brings Affordability & Reliability for Everyone – ...10:55 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019